Saturday, October 25, 2008

My case of top 10s

Top ten songs I can listen to over and over again:

  1. ''Get Back" by Demi Lovato
  2. "I Wanna Be Like You" by The Jonas Brothers
  3. "Crush" by David Archuleta
  4. "Forever" by Chris Brown
  5. "I'm Yours" by Jason Mraz
  6. "Take Me Away" by Natasha Beddingfield
  7. "Shake It" by Metro Station
  8. "Disturbia" by Rihanna
  9. "I Still Believe" by Hayden Panettiere
  10. 'Thats What You Get" by Paramore

Top ten books I LURVVEEE!!!:

  1. "Tuesdays With Morrie" by Mitch Albom
  2. "Twilight" by Stephenie Meyer
  3. "If You Could See Me Now" by Cecelia Ahern
  4. "Holes" by Louis Sachar
  5. "Avalon High" by Meg Cabot
  6. "Pride and Prejudice" by Jane Austen
  7. " A Midsummer Night's Dream" by William Shakespeare
  8. "Teen Idol" by Meg Cabot
  9. "Street Boys" by Lorenzo Carcaterra
  10. "The 7 Habits oh Highly Effective Teens" by Sean Covey

Top ten criterias I like in a guy:

  1. His BROAD shoulders
  2. His hair ( thick and black! )
  3. He can sing well ( and in tune! ) and play the piano-or the guitar!-
  4. His sense of humuour and who can tell lame jokes.
  5. He loves knowledge and is not afraid to speak his mind
  6. He is a CHRISTIAN. Loves God, the people around him and himself ( not the narcissistic type, that is! )
  7. He's spontaneous and good people skills
  8. The type that LISTENS!
  9. STRAIGHTFORWARD
  10. His dazzling, charming, alluring, amazing, heart-melting, spine shivering SMILE!

Top ten THINGS I wish I had:

  1. A copy of my self-written, PUBLISHED novel
  2. A good laptop
  3. The power of being telekinetic so I don't have to get up if I need something ( LAZY PIG!! )
  4. My own guitar so I don't have to practise on my dad's old, rosak one
  5. A bigger room
  6. Spontaneity
  7. A device that will remind me to SHUT UP when I start talking too much
  8. A persian cat
  9. Blemish-free, clear, flawless face
  10. My previous hairstyle ( with the emo gesture of my hair covering my eyes )

Top Ten Celebrities I hate the most!!:

  1. Paris Hilton ( practically NOTHING inside that head of hers! )
  2. Flo-Rida ( he's SICK!!!! )
  3. Lindsay Lohan ( detest lesbians!! )
  4. Brad Pitt ( He's not all that hot, you know! )
  5. Katy Perry ( hello...need I say much?? )
  6. Kanye West
  7. Gym Class Heroes
  8. Gerard Way ( don't ask me why! )
  9. Nicole Scherzinger ( S.L.U.T. )
  10. AKON

Top ten things I weirdly do:

  1. Read "Seventeen" from back to front
  2. Mindlessly bring an empty ice-crem stick up to my room
  3. Arrange ingredients neatly on my spoon when devouring a delicious bowl of 'curry pan mee' ( YUMMMMYYYY!!!!! )
  4. Gaze at Mr. Loke when he's teaching Physics ( please DO NOT confront me about this! )
  5. A spoilt moonwalk when I randomly get a groove
  6. Doing silly faces in the mirror
  7. Saying random phrases at the wrong time ( example: "because cows Moo" while a quiet moment during Math class )
  8. Speaking with an american-surfer-dude accent when talking to Weng Yian
  9. Calling Chai Yeen "chinese" instead of her name. I'm not being racist, okay? "Chai-Yeen, Chai-Nese"? You get it?
  10. Torment Neermala with my sudden dramatic expressions

Top Ten foods I love:

  1. Pizza
  2. Chocolate Fudge brownies/cookies
  3. Curry Pan Mee
  4. Char Kuey Teow
  5. Poori with Chicken Curry
  6. Masala Chicken
  7. Watermelon
  8. I SCREAM!!! ( Get it?? Lame, I know )
  9. Squid Sambal
  10. Fast Food
  11. And many, many more!!!! Hey, I'm MALAYSIAN!

Top Ten Fave TV Shows:

  1. The Nanny
  2. Hannah Montana
  3. The Suite Life of Z AND C ( its hillarious!!! )
  4. ER
  5. Sue Thomas F.B. Eye
  6. Wizards of Waverly Place
  7. Phil of the Future ( I know it doesn't play on cable...but it plays in my head! )
  8. Human Body : Pushing the Limit ( interesting...helps me in bio too! )
  9. That's So Raven
  10. Ned's Declassified

I can go on and on but I think I will stop here. Spare you your eyesight and spare me from missing "The Nanny!"

Till then!

0 comments: