Thursday, December 4, 2008

Perasan-ing over her other self...HA!

Like how most of you must have enjoyed your day, I had to go to school.

Yeahh..school.

ED Board meeting lah.


So from 9.30 a.m. to 6.00 pm, I was in school editing, arranging, doing the secretary's job since she couldn't make it ( I'm a very helpful person, okay! ) and looking through all the files.


OMG...THE PHANTOM OF THE OPERA PULL-OUT WAS SOOO NICE, MAN!!!


A good job done on the whole thing 'cause it's really colourful and the pictures were so nice.

( Theres this pic of me in all my Phantom glory, singing my heart out...while Weijean was on my lap with her "romantic-fainting pose"...ahhh, one photo I LOVE!!! )


I'm not perasan..just overjoyed that theres finally ONE picture that I'm all glossy and "handsome" ( yea...even with the fake scars on my face! hahaha )


Then I had to be such a klutz and get a paper cut on my index finger.

So I have to use my ring finger to type.



:P



Yay, going Christmas shopping tommorow in 1U!!

Can't wait.




RANDOM:


" It's awkward and silent,

As I wait for you to say,

But what I need to hear now,

Your sincere apology,

When you mean it, I'll believe it,

If you texted it, I'll delete it,

Lets be clear...

Ohh I'm not coming back,

You're taking 7 steps here... "


'' 7 THINGS, Miley Cyrus '




Another picture that I found nice!

HAHA..SO PERASAN!

0 comments: