Saturday, December 6, 2008

Random blabbers ( i'm just bored, okay?? )

I seriously think that the world would be a better place if people practiced the ARK ( Acts of Random Kindness )


Yesterday I had a rather fun youth cell watching all the camp photos. Joanna and I laughed A LOT ( especially pictures of Peter ( Yong ) and Jessica ( Kan ) TOGETHER!!! ) *love is in the air...*


I'm dying for a slice of thai seafood pizza...


I LOVE LUCAS GRABEEL ( gonna watch "Return to Halloweentown" later :) YAY!! )


I'm missing my grandmother...hoping to see her tommorow.


MY DAD'S BIRTHDAY IS TOMMOROW!!!!! 8TH DECEMBER


Judith...you're my source of inspiration!!


I feel like pinching Kimberly's cheeks for no reason :P


I'm hoping HE'LL buzz me *smack carissa's face!! slap her hard! *


Waiting for a family holiday... ( Pa, what happened to our Penang trip??? )


SPM is making me sick ( why not I just stick to the plan of dropping out and earning my living as a pianist in a local pub or something??? )


" And I was thinking of places that I could hide..." *wink Neer*


I miss Phantom ( not the musical, but HIMSELF. One chance for me to BE A MAN!! )



I'm already boring you..so just flip to the next blog LAH!!!

0 comments: