Tuesday, December 2, 2008

the HOLIDAYS

My holidays have been going really fine.
I'm so happy that I finally went to Pavillion and The Gardens. OMG...total fashion city lah! Plus, I bought temporary highlight sprays so my hair is in green and red ( can't wait for CHRISTMAS!! )

Yesterday I went to watch Madagascar 2. Okay lah but the first was definitely better! Like always...except for The Cheetah Girls. I loved the second one cause it was so nice ( I didn't get to see the third movie!!! ) plus, their vocals are like hundred times better than all those HSM singers!

:P


Then theres the whole cheesecake-fudge thingy. I'm like telling myself to calm down and WAIT!!! cause I've got SPM next year...then theres music school ( ICOM or UCSI hopefully ).
It's soo hard to keep those feelings aside cause you really wish that he will...

never mind.

He's doing the right thing and I really respect and look up to him a lot. Maybe you know...it might just work!
HAHAHA...

Plus, you know...the possibility of suddenly finding other people better than ourselves...
Those are the times I wish that time moved really fast.

I'm just lovesick lah, okay??


HEHEHEHEHE..


Can't wait for CHRISTMAS!!!

0 comments: