Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Tagged by Christen

A. Attached or single? Single... No one can have me! YET.
B. Best friend? Neermala.
C. Cake or pie? I love both!!
D. Day of choice? Friday (it's that feeling of anticipation!! )
E. Essential item? My manuscript book...how am I gonna compose my symphonies without it??
F. Favorite color? Blue
G. Gummy bears or worms? Definitely worms!!
H. Hometown? Selayang... HOME SWEET HOME.
I. Favorite indulgence? Anything cakes and chocolates!!!
J. January or July? January..hey, I get to start all over again!!
K. Kids? Seeing miniature versions of myself?? Why Not??
L. Life isn't complete without? God and a piano, a guitar and imagination....and LOVE!!
M. Marriage date? Somewhere in February maybe?
N. Number of magazine subscriptions? I buy Seventeen and Reader's Digest almost every month...if that counts??
O. Oranges or apples? Apples!
P. Phobias? LIZARDS!!!!!!!!! EEEEEEKKKK!!!!
Q. Quotes? My Physics teacher once said that "Physics is something you can see..you just have to open your eyes and LOOK!!! " - of course she said it in her broken english way lah!! -
R. Reasons to smile? Christmas and a WHITE GRAND PIANO...
S. Season of choice? We have summer every year!! What's there to choose??
T. Tag 10 people. 10? Looks like anybody whose everybody has been tagged!! No one then...heheh.
U. Unknown fact about me? I can go a week without washing my hair! How's that??
V. Vegetable? I hate mushroom!!!
W. Worst habit? Repeating words over and over without reason... it drives my mom crazy "CESSA!!!! STOP BEING A BROKEN RECORD!!! "
X. X-ray or ultrasound? I don't think I need those right now..
Y. Your favorite foods? Definitely Pizza!!
Z. Zodiac sign? Gemini.... but I don't believe in those anyway!

He/she have to come up with 7 interesting or random facts about them self and then tag 7 other people to do the same.
1. I once went four days without bathing!! How do you like me now??

2. I hate guys who act cool... umm hello?? I'm not stupid, you know!!

3. Whenever I wear my Phantom mask for no reason, I start to feel some kind of power and I burst into random anger and end up banging my fist against the wardrobe ( SCARY!! )

4. Did you know that I wore one pair of school socks for a whole week??

5. I've had mean racist comments fired at me in school and at A CHRISTIAN YOUTH CAMP because of the colour of my skin... How shallow can you be?? So what if I'm chocolate???

6. I had an imaginary friend when I was five.

7. Some people hate me for the principles I believe in.


DONE!
I've got a pocketful of sunshine!

0 comments: