Thursday, January 8, 2009

Comeback : From the Sixties

Yes, I know I haven’t blogged for so long….
Sweat!

I can’t wait for this year to end, man. So tiring, busy, stress…and I’m having pressure on my upper back because of all the heavy books. Then theres the LTC ( Leadership Training Course ) and the Sports Day.
I’ve got to train my team. Its all up to us to win the cup. Who says marching is so bad?? The sun is just lame excuse and I don’t know why the school rushed our sports day so we don’t have much time to practice.

Plus I went for a haircut and guess who I look like now? Just imagine me with a 60’s cut.

Actually its more like The Beatles. Almost everyone thinks it’s a bad haircut ( except Weijean….you’re my good friend now!! HEHEH ) but I like it. “ Hello sixties!!!!” And Neermala said I look like Scooby Doo???? WHATEVER, MAN!!!!

I’m like the only one in the whole school that has that unique haircut. Really.
I’m quite a retro person anyway. I enjoy songs from ABBA and movies like ‘Grease’ and ‘My Fair Lady’… plus, my dressing isn’t all that fashionable….oh well..


So I don’t think you wanna be friends with me.
No lah..just kidding.

1 comments:

Josiah.Ching said...

Hello 60s.Got your blog link from your Facebook account. Heard that you're a good writer and I'm impressed with what I've read. Keep it up lassie. God Bless.