Saturday, January 10, 2009

This poem is dedicated to Y1073.
You were once the sunshine of my smile...
You were once my three-in-one, if you still remember.
:P

Poem 3

The sun rises in the east
Just as you rise from your seat
Your dark eyes meet mine
Sending shivers down my spine
Spellbound
We travel down the dark night
To a place where our hearts combine
As you reach for my hand
And share your heart's deepest desire

The eyes of my heart look on
As you speak in a melody
Permanently crusted in my heart
The sight of your statuesque build
Calms the screaming voice in me

Your ambivalence deepens my chagrin
As I look into your eyes
And see the other girl in disguise
My heart sinks like a deep anchor
Compelled
I wipe tears of hurt
Watching you leave as we kiss our last goodbye
I gave all my heart and mind
Only to see it die.

0 comments: