Saturday, January 10, 2009

Family Frenzie



Thanks to the computer, I didn't get to do major blogging like how many of you did. Christmas, New Year, yadda, yadda. Oh well, I enjoyed the two major events with my family - my extended family, I mean - and you know what, I had an awesome time as compared to the years before. Celebrating with your loved ones are so much fun than getting high on drugs, drunk and then arrested. Sheesh! Here are some photos ( and no, none of them have me in my 60's cut ) :



Christmas in Judith and Joanne's house. My grandmother wearing a Santa hat!


My family... I love them all. Except that my grandfather couldn't make it cause he was unwell.


Celebrating Christmas Eve with my immediate family.... and MY apple pie was D-E-L-I-C-I-O-U-S!!!!


Rachel's birthday. She's FOURTEEN!!!!



Me and Judith on New Years Day in my grandmother's house.

0 comments: