Saturday, January 10, 2009

More Photos: Cousins Go Crazy

More photos from the holidays. Each photo spells " I HAD FUN" and " I LOVE MY FAMILY".
:P
The Awesome Foursome....and a few little ones!!!

Uncle Sam with Rhianna who seems restless and the three beautiful-er cousins


This was so cliche that we just had to do it!!


Judith and Rhianna....do you know how long it look us to make Rhianna smile like that??? Rachel and Joanne had to make her laugh!



Daniel and Rhianna...the younger cousins *i smile*



Who said a girl isn't strong? Except that I had a wrong grip on my left hand so after that my wrist hurt.. I did that pose best when I carried Weijean during musical rehearsals. I looked like a strong man at that time!!! HAHAHA. LOL...




PEEK-A-BOO!!! I see you...




Rachel thinks she's a model ( everybody says so anyway ), Judith plays Wonder Woman and Joanne during opera...with Daniel doing an Ultraman! This photo screams " SYOK SENDIRI!!"

Another syok sendiri case...hahahaha



Everyone loved this photo but I didn't like it cause I look weird. Wait, I look weird ALL THE TIME!!!!



oH-so-LOVELY people....




an "UPPU KUTI"- what my dad would say.


Me looking weird and Rachel so model-ey.


My two best, ultra-favourite cousins in the world!!!!!!!!!


This photo was sooo picture perfect. EVERYONE LOVED IT!!!


Judith the Adventurous " Rock Climber"


This is what happens when you have two crazy cousins and cake!


Looking shy when we found out that we had to perform a Christmas rendition.



Lastly, all of us. LOVE YOU GIRLS FOREVER!!!!

0 comments: