Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Another tag ( Sheesh! )

Directions: Once you’ve been tagged, you have to write a blog or a note on Facebook with sixteen random things, facts, habits or goals about you. At the end choose ten people to be tagged, listing their names and why you chose them. Don’t forget to leave them a comment (”you’re it”) and to read your blog. You can’t tag the person who tagged you. Since you can’t tag me, let me know when you’ve posted your blog/note, so I can see your weirdness.

  1. I have a sudden love for American History
  2. I dream to be editor-in-chief of 'TIME' or 'RD'
  3. I want my published book made into an Oscar-winning movie
  4. I consider myself a NOMAD not a loner... I don't seem to belong to a group anyway plus I don't actually have a consistent best friend!
  5. My favourite past time is imagining that I'm stuck in another dimension and visualizing everything from scenery to the guys I meet ( heheh )
  6. Someone said that I'm a potential career woman/workaholic
  7. A guy once suggested that I marry him wearing an apple green sari ( EWWWW!!!! )
  8. I'm a vegetarian for one month and my friends are laughing their heads off
  9. I once went a whole day without water ( so much so that the toothpaste didn't move on my teeth when I started brushing the next morning! )
  10. I don't like shallow-headed and rude guys ( who does? )
  11. I hate papayas and dragon fruit
  12. I once dreamed of marrying Lucas Grabeel
  13. Camp Rock is one of the lamest movies I've seen
  14. I LOVE JANE AUSTEN!!!!!!
  15. I hope to fund a board for underpriveledge children in the future
  16. I never dreamt to be Presiden

I tag whoever that hates pizza and loves papaya!!

0 comments: