Tuesday, February 10, 2009

What Is and What was

Jem seems shocked that I listen to Sum 41. Well, ever since I started bass guitar lessons with Uncle Rennie, I have been into rock songs a lot. And guess what? I'm getting good at it, too!! Bass is hundred times easier than piano and is easy to do riffs.

Yes, I can do a teeny bit of riffs.

OMG... seems like I hate physics so much right now. I mean, come on lah!!! How is Inteference Of Waves gonna help me in my future as a writer? I'm not planning to major in pure sciences EVER so I was thinking of dropping it.

Yes, drop Physics for good!

I've already asked my folks about it and they said that they'll think about it further, so I hope its a yes. Sorry Ms. Ng, I may be quite an attentive student in your class but Physics isn't my thing.
Gosh, how I loved Physics back in form 4!!

Oh yes, for some of you who have been wondering why my other blog is quite emo with my poems...let me just tell you that I wrote all those like last year when some ''dramas'' happened.
I'm planning not to go emo anymore, so don't expect much of my emo-ness.

RANDOM: Someone asked me who were my 'life' heroes. Three simple answers:

  1. Jane Austen
  2. Anne Frank
  3. Eleanor Roosevelt.

Don't ask me why I look up to powerful women who changed the world and why all of them seem to reside in 'Six Feet Under'. They may not be alive now but they symbolized women power!

I seriously think that I would fit in better as a teen in the 60s as compared to the digital era now. People would at least not make fun of me.

0 comments: