Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Questions I wish I had A-B-C answers!

Is it wrong to try to cram every possible chemistry fact into your brain only to find the oxygen stop at the tip of your nose because you can't recall the answers the very next day?

Is it possible to crush on someone who is so out your league while you're still having feelings for another and make sure you don't like both of them anymore by next week?

Is it okay if I drop Physics for good?

How will I know if I'm gonna survive my Literature paper on thursday?

When will I ever fit in properly in FGA Selayang since I feel so left out and alien all the time? Should I even fit in at all?????

What does it take to be the best writer I can be?

What do people see in me that I don't see?

Will I ever make it to TIME magazine in the future?

0 comments: