Saturday, February 14, 2009

The Rocking Weekend

The weekend was great! I went for the Youth Leadership Challenge organized by Sunway U and I REALLY ENJOYED MYSELF!!! We had team builiding activities and because of the blind fold Crab Walk, I'm suffering muscle cramps on my legs and blue-blacks on my knees. I loved the second activity because my fellow St.Marians and I bonded so well over the "mat" and all ten of us had to pile on it. Needless to say, it was one BIG hugging session!

I know you don't get what I mean because I don't know how to explain the game to you.

Anyway, service was so good today. During the song "I Live For You" - Planetshakers, images of Narnia and World War 2, photos of Mother Theresa and Abraham Lincoln flashed into my mind like a slideshow and all I could say was "GOD, YOU ARE ALMIGHTY. CREATOR OF HISTORY AND MIRACULOUS WONDERS. WHERE WOULD I BE WITHOUT YOU?".

"You are beautiful beyond description,
Too marvelous for words,
Too wonderful for comprehension,
Like nothing ever seen or heard..."

That song struck me so deeply that I cried. I suddenly realised that "LORD, YOU ARE SO REAL".

Anyway, Dr. Rosy Leong preached today, so I went up for prayer and she just confirmed every wonder I've been thinking about God. I really look forward for her messages.

I'm so glad I was born a Christian.

0 comments: