Friday, November 21, 2008

Dearest Alyssa

Throughout the months that I've been blogging, I can say that there have been times that I've been blessed just by reading their blogs.

One of them is Alyssa Koh.


Yes. I think she is one remarkable person who is not afraid to speak her mind on the blog and I think she really knows what she's saying ( well...most of the times :P )


For a thirteen-year-old, I think her maturity level is just amazing and I really respect her for being her own person 'cause I know so many other people who blog but inside...they're totally different people and their "online persona" is nothing compared to their real self. I can sheepishly say that I am also guilty of that. Plus, I personally think that she really stands out from the crowd because she's different


Well, girl I know you will grow in the Lord and I can really see that budding novelist in you ( I'm a writer too! ). Keep on shining!


"What makes you different...makes you beautiful "

I quoted that from the Backstreet Boys.

Smile!



For those of you who don't know who she is, go visit her blog.




0 comments: