Sunday, November 23, 2008

I MISS YOU

I went to FGA Selayang for service today.
My parents are already blending in, my sister is just nonchalant about it and I....
I'm waiting for one and a half years to pass in a blink.

I practically wasn't much of a cheery-cheery like how I always am. I just cruised through worship, sermon and during refreshments, I just smiled forcefully. Until Patricia, Manjula, Joanna and Jessica came to talk to me and asked me to go for their youth camp.

I'm not going for it.
It's gonna be so nostalgic to go back to Golden Sands when I went for camp this year!
So I'll just pass.



SIGH...
BIGGER SIGH...


I miss everyone back in KD!!!
Especially Kim, Jin Yin, Diane and Jem!!
They were the people who always put a smile on my face and helped me through the painful break-up last year...plus, they supported me in my Musical and during the camp when I was emo-ing because of you-know-who and told me to forget about it. Well, Peter also contributed in that sense.
They were the definition of "TRUE FRIENDS".

One and a half years to go.
Seems so far away.

0 comments: