Monday, November 17, 2008

My comment on the Wildcats ( and Ryan Evans!!! )

Yay, I finally watched HSM3. Like how Kim said, it was nothing to shout about but I still loved the dance moves and the sight of Ryan Evans!!!!! I seem to have this thing towards guys who can sing and play music.

But I'm not boy crazy so you (guys who sing and play instruments) don't have to run away from me. It's just nice to share something you both love with someone who has the same passion for it.

And for me, it's music and literature.

But one thing I learned from HSM3 is AVOID LOVE AFFAIRS DURING HIGH SCHOOL.
I mean, look at the emotional struggles Troy and Gabriella had to go through because of the pain of separation!! But as how Disney always puts it.... "And they lived happily ever after!"

And yes, the singing did improve. I personally enjoyed "Now or Never" and "Can I Have This Dance". The one I liked most was "I Want It All" cause it was so Broadway-ish and RYAN EVANS WAS IN IT!!!!!!!!! plus it was colourful. Except the pinkness was too much for me.

Theres a difference between Ryan Evans and Lucas Grabeel.
DUH!


I don't mind watching it the second time, though!

"Win a part
Think bigger!
Become superstars
That's better
Don't you see that bigger is better
And better is bigger
A little bit is never enough
No, No, No! "

0 comments: