Sunday, November 16, 2008

Tag : by C Yeen

Since I've got absolutely the foggiest idea of what I want to blog about, I'll just do the tag.

At least that's keeping me away from my sister's nerve!


Tagged by Chai Yeen:


1. Do you think you're hot?

*clears throat* HELLO!! Do I look like filet mignon to you??


2. Upload a favourite picture of yourself.

3. Why do you like that picture?

Firstly..because it's my family of cousins, my mom and an uncle who all think they're superheroes. I love it when we are all silly and having such fun!

4. When was the last time you ate pizza?

Oh...I had it for LARNCH!!!! YUMMMMYYYYY

5. The last song you listened to?

"Just Dance" by Lady GaGa feat. Colby O'Donis

6. What are you doing right now besides this?

Chatting with Taiki Renn Fujiwara.... hehehehehehe

7. What name would you prefer besides yours?

Er...I have always liked my name. Except when people used to make fun of it!

People to tag:

  • Tarveendar
  • Kimberly
  • Judith
  • Diane
  • Jared

8. Who is number one?

Baby Love (or flirt?). one of my best pals!

9. Number 3 is having a relationship with?

I seriously don't know. Maybe a certain white guy, perhaps??? No lah, was just JOKING!

10. Say something about number 5

He's a different kind of person. Definitely one-of-a-kind! Oh yes, very fashionable and a budding singer-songwriter... has a great smile! *you better thank me after this! hahaha..hey, but i meant it okay??*

11. How about number 4?

I love her so much!!!! She's a fun and bubbly girl. Someone I can confide in and be silly with while laughing my heart out when we're chatting. Gonna miss you so much!!

12. Who is number 2?

Kim Koh. Somebody who has really shown me what a true friend really is. She's a number one fan of JONAS BROTHERS!!! And someone who I can still rely on have fun with. I LOVE YOU!!!!

There. Done!!

-Finis-

0 comments: