Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Laugh, laugh, laugh some more!

So far, its been a laugh-a-thon for me.
Almost everyday.

Especially in school. I just can't shut that big mouth of mine. Sonia and I keep laughing for no reason in class. Particularly BM class. I can't even remember what we were laughing about because actually, we were laughing for no reason.

Two teenaged girls laughing for no reason.
Nice.

It all started on Saturday in church when I came back all sweaty from jogathon. Me, Alison, Sheralyn, Eugene, Jason and Samuel were cracking jokes and sharing funny stories. Gosh, that image of Jason doing the gorilla is still stuck in my head! Should have taken a video.

Too bad my phone is still in the shop.

There goes my Taylor Swift.
There goes my Bealtes.
There goes my Beach Boys.

Well, I'm just happy that my life is back in order. And yes, I am NOT attached.
And NOT in love.

Please lah, I'm all ready to score so well in my SPM!!!!!
Can't wait for this Youth Fellowship, I'll probably end up with a sore throat.
:)

0 comments: