Friday, June 5, 2009

Mind-o my language-o ( AH SO! )

Mr. Brown said, "What do you call a group of 4 musicians?"
And Ali replied "Beatles!"


I really love this show, man! "Mind Your Language" is hillariously funny yet you also learn a thing or two about the English Language.


My favourite character would have to be Mr. Brown himself! :P
Oh yeah, I like Taro also. And Giovanni.
I first watched it in school when Pn. Judy brought the DVD to fill up the time after the exams. The whole library was laughing, man. Plus, its also a mini U.N. and every character from different countries has its own dialect.
Then Josiah burnt a copy from Aunty Fer and lent it to me, so my whole family has been watching it. Mind you, I wasn't even born at that time when this show first came out, I think.
Right now, I have a new history interest. From Victorian era to Ancient China, now I have switched to the Elizabethan era.
Queen Elizabeth the first, daughter of King Henry the eighth and Anne Boleyn.
Also known as the Virgin Queen.
Oh well. I'm sure all of you wouldn't want to scroll down anymore if I went on about Her Majesty, so I'll save that piece of knowledge to myself! HEHEHE.
Yay! Can't wait for YF tommorow.
Better bring my camera cause its Alie's birthday!
:P


1 comments:

Josiah.Ching said...

Santa Maria!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!