Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Tagged by Alyssa

1. Besides your lips, where is the favourite spot to get kissed?
Gosh, three words! "Never-been-kissed". Anyways, the cheek would be nice.

2. How did you feel when you woke up this morning?
Happy and sunshine-y!!

3. Who was the last person/people you took a photo with?
Nobody. I took the prison break photo alone *wink 5sC2* though I wished I could pose with Hui Zhen.

4. Would you consider yourself spoiled?
Ermmm...sometimes.

5. Will you ever donate blood?
Yes.

6. Have you ever had a best friend who was of the opposite sex?
Yup. Then one thing led to another and now he's gone. :(

7. Do you want someone to be dead?
errr...Me?

8. What does your last text message say?
My phone's still in the shop :(

9. What are you thinking right now?
A MARS Bar, a pack of M&MS and curry pan mee :P

10. Do you want someone to be with you right now?
Nope. Happy to rest my mouth now. Too much laughing and talking.

11. What time did you go to bed last night?
Eleven. Right after I studied History.

12. Where did you buy the tee you are wearing now?
I'm still in my school uniform!! Must I answer that question?

13. Is someone on your mind right now?
Yes, Chris Pine. SOOOOOOOOOOOO infatuated.

14. Who was the last person who text you?
Josiah. Two weeks ago when I still had my phone!

10 special people to do this quiz…
1. Jess Kan
2. Alison
3. Rachel
4. Joanna Yam ( do it on your facebook)
5. Sheralyn ( mail your answer to me )
6. Chai Yeen
7. Josiah
8. Amanda
9. Judith
10. Stephanie Duke

15. Who is no. 2 (Alison) having a relationship with?
I don't even know who she likes! :)

16. Is no. 3 (Rachel) male or a female?
Female. And I AM very sure.

17. If no. 7 (Josiah) and and no. 1 (Jess Kan) get together, would it be a good?
SoOOOOOOOOOOO weird!!! Plus, Jess is already taken and Josiah is hoping to have Taylor Swift to himself!
Not gonnna heppen.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

18. What is no. 1 (Jess Kan) studying about?
Probably a Masters Degree in Mafia Wars.

19. When was the last time you chatted with no. 3 (Rachel)?
All the time. I see her every single day! 24/7

20. Is no. 4 (Joanna Yam) single?
Hahahahahahaha. Yes. Still waiting for her blue-eyes-blonde-hair combo!

Say something about no. 2 (Alison)
I love talking to her.

22. What do you think about no. 10 (Stephanie Duke) and no. 6 (Chai Yeen) being together?
They don't even know each other! HAHA.

23. Describe no. 9 (Judith)
She is another person who goes on laugh-a-thons and cannot shut her mouth! But I love her loads!

24. What will you do if no. 5 ( Sheralyn) and no. 7 (Josiah) fight?
That will never happen. I can guarantee that. Unless Josiah goes crazy and decides to pick on her for no reason.

25. Do you like 8 ( Amanda )?
Yes, Yes. I do.

DONE!

1 comments:

Josiah.Ching said...

Of course I want her all for myself. Have you heard of one sharing his/her spouse? Taylor Swift is mine....