Sunday, March 15, 2009

Happy in there - for the first time!

Church was fun yesterday. For the first time.
I guess it was the 'five stones' that made it so fun.

First it was me against Anita and Hashah and then the group grew after the worship practice with Joshua, Sheralyn, Joanna, Ping, Josiah and Shammah. Let me say, that I finally had fun for the first time in Selayang.
What made it fun was that Shammah kept on cheating and started playing King instead of 1st stone, then Josiah had some funny difficulties doing the 4th stone. It was either too far, too high or he just couldn't catch it. *hahahaha*
Then Joanna was really funny while disturbing Sheralyn when it was her turn with random exclamations of "Char Kuey Teow!" and "Hah!"
Joshua had a few difficulties but then he survived the countless rounds of 2nd stone again and again. *so now you pro already, lah!*

Today at lunch ( first time having lunch with the Selayang group ), well, it was fun. I slightly burned my tongue, eating soup pan mee. I didn't even realise that my soya bean hadn't even arrived until the last minute.

So anyway, the Five Stones Tournament will be next Saturday, so people, don't sweat it cause I'M GONNA BE THE CHAMPION!!!!! WOO-HOOO!!!!!!!

2 comments:

Jess said...

woot!!
you'll have a new competitor. be so ready for her.......!!!

Josiah.Ching said...

Oh really? Play with us first, then we'll see who'll emerge as the chap!!!!