Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Sweat and Tears : When will it all end??

Thank God that February is over.
I'm such a busy woman. Even my Physics tuition teacher said that.
All my Februaries ( is that the correct spelling for plural?) were taken up and I almost got sick because of all the stress.

I can admit that I'm a workaholic. And a perfectionist. And vain. And competitive. And a major procrastinator ( do you know how thick is my MATHS workload??)

I did some soul-searching during LTC and I found lots of things about myself ( and that I happen to be crushless right now. Thank GOD!! )

I cant believe that I thought that I crushed on a potential Darcy!! Arrogant, acting so superior and rude. Very rude.
And another un-interesting bookworm who acts like a 200-year-old!!!

Thank God that fever is over! It lasted like only four days.

Okay, enough about Mr. Know-It-All.

Five reasons why I'm so down:

  1. I've got tons of Add Maths and Maths to be completed
  2. I'm tired and wish that I didn't sign up for 11 subjects *salute Jem...again*
  3. I wish I'm still in KD. I AM NOT GELLING PROPERLY IN SELAYANG!!!
  4. I desperately want a MARS BAR right now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  5. I wish I could curl up and die from this stressful life.

Its, gonna be okay. I know.

I'm soooooooo tired.

Oh yeah, I seriously think some people should appreciate me more!

0 comments: