Sunday, March 8, 2009

The Song Tag - AGAIN

Tagged by Taiki Renn Fujiwara

1. Put your Media Player on shuffle
2. For each question, hit the next button
3. Answer the question with the title of your song no matter how weird it is

What song will you play when you sleep?
Count Your Last Blessings - Sum 41

What will happen when it rains?
Ain't No Mountain High Enough - Sister Act ( gosh...I'm so 60s!! )

What happens when you do not sleep?
I Want It All - HSM3

Whats your ambition?
The Driveway -Miley Cyrus ( oh noooo...)

What do you say to your newlywed?
One Step At A Time - Jordin Sparks (okay????)

When you fart you say...
With Me - Sum 41

When someone kicks you, you say...
Scream - HSM3 ( Oh well, I do love to dramatise everything! )

What's the number after 50?
Fly On The Wall - Miley Cyrus

When you were born, what happened?
Life Is A Highway - Rascal Flatts ( I love this song!! )

What would you sing on your next birthday?
Seventeen Forever - Metro Station ( OMG....THIS IS SO TRUE!!!)

What will be your wedding march song?
Night Drive - All-American Rejects

What do your parents call you?
Born For This - Paramore ( Born to be the writer of the era! )

You hate it when...
crushcrushcrush - Paramore ( Oh well, that is kinda true)

You love it when...
Poor Unfortunate Souls - Jonas Brothers

Your next BF/GF will sing this song to you to as a confession...
Who I Am Hates Who I've Been - Relient K ( nice! Now I know if I should marry him or not )

Your best friend confesses that he/she likes you A LOT, you say...
Some Say - Sum 41

What do you say when your pet licks you?
Lucky - Jason Mraz ft. Colbie Caillat ( oh how I wish I had a cat! )

When you see the Jonas Brothers, what will you say?
Fearless - Taylor Swift

When your friends say hi, you...
From God Above - Hillsong United

Your friends say you're weird, you say...
Headlight Disco - Click Five

I hate doing this but... I tag all those who has touched a monument and seen a mummy
Which practically means, NO ONE.

0 comments: