Sunday, March 29, 2009

Ignore my babblings, why don't you just flip to the next blog!

You know what, I feel so tempted to drop SPM and earn my living through my writings.
Yeah, LIKE THAT'S GONNA HAPPEN!!!!

Kidding lah.

Well, its been a good three weeks and I'm finally spending some time with my books, seeing that my mid-terms are coming up. What I wish I had was a break. I'm in desperate need for a break. I have some workaholic tendencies that interrupts my sleep and I feel so worthless when I don't get a chance to write. I HATE WHEN I'M SUFFERING WRITER'S BLOCK. Its the worst feeling on earth!

Okay, you can flip to the next blog now, cause this ain't worth reading!


I was just watching American Dreams on TV and let me say that life was so much simpler in the 60s. Plus, I like the whole family-togetherness and the music. Good lah.

Ignore my babblings cause I'm so not in a good mood. Darcy has been invading my mind too much and how much I try to push that thought away, it still doesn't work. I've been brooding about it the past week and I hate having crushes!!
Yea, yea, its the nice feeling on earth but when you don't want it to happen, it pops into your mind.
Plus, it disrupts my whole single-successful-Big-Apple-life that I dream about.

Okay lah, stop it!!

Sigh.....

Its so sad that you have to keep thoughts of Darcy to yourself.
Because I would be ridiculed if people found out.
Good.
Then I'll just keep it to myself.

AMERICAN DREAMS.

1 comments:

Josiah.Ching said...

60s rock. I love the old days. The music that era is way better than some modern 'music'.

Just don't get any writer's block during exam.Experienced it once and it was Sheol.