Sunday, March 29, 2009

Random

What if Peter Pan fell in love with Wendy?
What if she liked him back?

I don't know. I'm just waiting to see if those two fall for one another. Instead of continuing my Peter Pan last night, I started on a random story.

I continued writing after bible class and I almost lost my train of thought ( thanks to Mr. Taliban who disturbed me. JOSIAAAHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!! ). He did that once, while I was working on Peter Pan and I completely LOST my ideas. FOR GOOD!!! * dei, thanks a lot!!*

UGH, my life is so mundane.
Its all write, write, write, write.
Or piano, piano, piano and saturday mornings, the bass guitar.

Ooops. Peter Pan is calling!!!
Wonder if he is finally confessing is repressed affection for her!
HEEEEEEEE.

2 comments:

Josiah.Ching said...

Bevakasha. Elokeem yivarech otcha ;-p
Looking forward to your masterpiece. Heh heh.....

Anonymous said...

When you're done, be sure to read this, too:
http://www.peterpansneverworld.com/

BELIEVE!