Saturday, April 4, 2009

Too lazy to come up with a title!

I seriously don't know what to blog about.

Then I'll just point form whatever thats been happening the past week:

  1. School rules are getting more pathetic. Seriously! I shall not elaborate on this since there'll be some nosy St. Marians who might print out my post and before you know it, I'll be the most hated person in St. Mary.
  2. I got whacked on the face ( TWICE! ) by Josiah today during Youth Cell while we were playing ball. My nose started 'shivering' in a way and I was indirectly tearing.
  3. Sharma suddenly loves bullying me. Too bad I'm laughing out loud too much to care! ( hehehe :P )
  4. My prefect workload is getting heavier and heavier. Sometimes I wish I could drop eveything and be a normal student.
  5. I'm so happy that I'm finally studying for my SPM. Inspired by Hou Chuin...
  6. I think someone just asked me out *flattered smile*
  7. My life is suddenly full of laughter and I want it to remain that way. I laugh A LOT in school and especially in Youth Cell. Right after, Sharma teases me AGAIN!
  8. Neermala, please get well soon!
  9. I'm so sad to say that a Wickham is knocking on my door and I'm trying my best not to let him in.
  10. I love my life!

1 comments:

Josiah.Ching said...

Well Joanna was the target of my misguided 'missile'. Collateral damage. Thousand apologies.