Sunday, April 26, 2009

Hard-core : blah..blah..i don't care!

Sometimes I think to myself.
Why do I care so much about people when they don't give a hoot about me?

Why do I be their friend and share their friendship but get thrown away when something goes wrong?

Why do I have to be treated this way?

I feel people should appreciate me MORE!. There, I said it. I stand by them, listen to their problems with undivided attention, share their tears and laughter. But when something goes wrong and the issue is confronted, they think that their stupid opinions are right and the friendship just dies off like that.

But why do I feel the brunt of the hurt?
Why do I let myself be treated this way?
Why do I let people take advantage of me?
Why do I even care if I have a best friend anymore.

I hate the term 'best friend' anyway.
I'd rather be a nomad and mix around.
In another word, A LONER but with casual friends

At least I don't risk getting my heart broken.

Bye-bye, Carissa.
Everybodys best friend and pillow whom everybody loves taking advantage of!

I'm stronger, assertive and will be more outspoken. Too bad if I have an arrogant streak.
Oh well, nobody cares right???

Stupid, shallow, evil world we live in.

0 comments: