Sunday, April 26, 2009

No turning back

You know what, I decided to turn my back from all this.
I'm stronger, better, more outspoken and straight forward.
I will not let people rub their feet on me.

I don't care if many think that I have 'changed'.
I don't care if you hate my opinions and critisms.
I don't care if you hate me as a person.

Plus, now that I'm a nomad, I can be a little more self-centred than always trying to accomodate people. I can do whatever ,whenever and hang-out with whoever I want!

When I have a problem and have no one to talk to, I will always have my pen and paper. I will always have the word of God and I will always have my mommy!!!

I will always have my two best cousins and my sister ( at least these are the people who truly love me! ). I will always have my poems and my writings.

At least people won't bother me and take advantage of me anymore.
I'll be more peacefull and I'll be happier.

I'll be a better person.

0 comments: