Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Notes

Happiness has finally invaded my life.
Finally!

I can't wait to go to ConePizza tommorow with my classmates. A pizza in a cone...interesting.
Thank God that this friday is a holiday, at least I can catch up with my revision and finish up my moral project.

I didn't fail my Bio paper! Yesss!!!! From 33%, I shot up to 52%. Although its still low, but at least I improved, right? I also shot up in my Maths. From 50%, I shot up to 60%. Too bad I went down on my Physics. Oh well, almost 1/2 of the Form Five Science population failed their Physics. And I beat one of the school's top scorer! I heard she failed hers.
I didn't fail!!!!

Gosh, I'm so bad. Ha!

Can't wait for Bio class later. Homeostasis.... not as interesting as what's coming up next!
Okay, now I'm being sick.

Gotta blast!

0 comments: