Friday, May 1, 2009

Family Frenzy : My true cheerleaders!

Family is the only people you can truly be yourself with. I don't know about you, but family are the best people in the world! My family, to be exact. Some photos:


Posing near the new showroom next to my housing area. As you can see, I'm not much of a poser. Judith seems to be the main poser.


Going up to the waterfall in Templer Park. Guess which genius came up with the posing idea? Hahaha. Hint : the one with the FGA Selayang youth camp T-shirt



Can you spot the monkeys??? :P

Rocking out during Christmas. One of the better christmasses I've had!



Don't you think this person is a bit too young - ok, very young- to be reading that?


My mom so syok-sendiri lah...HEHEHE.


L-R : Pauline, Rachel, my grandmother, me, Joanne. Below: Judith



THIS IS THE BEST PICTURE EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I love my family! They're the best. Theres no place like home. Where people actually care about you and are always there to pick you up when you fall. They don't back stab and curse behind your back.

They're the only people who truly love you.

So be happy and learn to appreciate them more, Carissa!

:P

0 comments: