Saturday, May 23, 2009

I AM SEVENTEEN TODAY!

I am seventeen.
Seventeen I am.

Thank you everyone for the wishes on Facebook and the SMS-es.
Thank you Selayang-ers for the surprise ice-cream to-do and presents. Love you guys!!!( will post about it soon! )
Thank you mom and dad and Rachel for the awesome dinner ( thanks dad for the bible, and thanks mom for the Taylor Swift CD!!!! )


So far, the presents I received:

  • Spirit-Filled Life Student Bible - dad
  • Taylor Swift : Fearless - mom
  • A very nice bracellet - Sheralyn
  • A book ("Chance" by Joseph Conrad) - Uncle Nie and Aunty Fur
  • Another book ("Early Modern Women's Writing ") - Jessica, Joanna, Josiah and Alison
  • The Best of The Beatles and the Very Best of the Beach Boys CD - Josiah ( THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!!!! )
  • A roll-on perfume - Aunty Fur
  • A cute-sy card - Selayang-ers!

Thank YOU, God that I have great people in my life. Thank you that You have a purpose of me in this world and that You have great plans for me :P

Will blog more about the birthday later!

"Won't be seventeen forever and we can get away with this tonight..."

" Seventeen Forever" - Metro Station

1 comments:

Josiah.Ching said...

You're welcome....Enjoy :-)