Monday, May 18, 2009

One entry, another coming up!

I love my classmates.
They're the nicest people to hang-out with. I kinda took myself out of my usual group of friends because theres not much of a connection. Plus we don't sms or call each other anymore.

I guess high school is just like that lah. Friends come, friends go. Boys come, boys go.
Yes, although I go to a girl school, I do seem to have quite a number of guy friends.

At least I'm a little more happy now since I seem to have fitted in quite fast in church and my grades have been improving. Oh yea, and I lost 4kgs!!!!

There was a period of time that I skipped my lunches and exercised like an hour a day to reduce more fat. I fell into depression, man. I hated the way I look and always wondered why my sister got all the pretty genes while I was stuck with the book smart genes. Plus, I look like a super nerd although I'm not one.

Please lah, I hate to study. I like to learn but not study. I just push myself to study because if I don't, I can't go to college and will end up in Form 6 ( yer!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! )

Oh well, at least God had knocked some sense into me while I was praying one night and I finally saw that all I have to do is just live healthy. No need to skip lunch and intensive exercise. I am made complete in His sight lah wei!
How encouraging is that??

Yes, I still continue to cut my rice and avoid trans and hydrogenated fats and too much sugar. But I can do all that now without negative feelings!

1 comments:

-elle♡ said...

congrats on your weight loss =D
haha i always wondered what it was like to be in an all-girls school