Friday, May 1, 2009

Ladies and ladies, I give you....5sC2!!!

Looks like I'm on a roll with posting photos. Well, since I didn't blog about my class outing to Mid Valley, then I'll at least post some pictures. We went to watch 'Race to Witch Mountain' and had an awesome time just being silly and pose-y!

Ladies and ladies oops...Gentlemen, I present to you : 5SC2!!!! >so random lah...<


Group photo. Too many people to name each one of them.


Another one...
.....
.....

Gosh, we're so embarassing. We decided to check the difference between white gold and platinum after our chemistry class with Madame Grace. Syok-sendiri lah, we all!



Lets see... theres Rinda, Hui Zhen, Revitha, Amanda, Szi Yee, me and Siu Ann. Oh yeah, and Vimala pointing upwards!




Cecilia and Rinda - poser people! :P




Huh???? How did this photo appear again? My bad! Oh well, at least I can see my colgate smile!
HEHEHE.



People who absolutely love noise and food! That's us!! Don't care what those teachers say about us!


We met one of the Alleycat members....gosh, I forgot his name. He was so kind to take a photo with us. If you don't know the Alleycats, then don't call yourself Malaysian!



Two people fighting for me. How sweet>>>>> Hahahahaha.


Me and Weng Yian. I've been sitting next to her for the past three years! since form 3. Fun person-very yeng!


Poser people-again. This time with the trolley!


The geek among the pretty roses, don't you think? Odd one out :P

0 comments: