Saturday, May 30, 2009

La la la...

I seriously need to get a life.

I've been hooked to 'The Beatles' - not that its a bad thing, they just ROCK! - I've been neglecting my studies because I'm too busy composing poetry and I am seriously in need of some fresh air and a new face.

I look in the mirror and ask myself "are you gonna look the same your whole life?". My legs look like reptile skin cause I haven't put lotion for a few months ( thanks Sheralyn, for giving me some today! ) and I really really really need to lose those glasses.

Please don't think that I'm super shallow because of my attempt to improve my appearence. Seriously, WHAT IS SO SHALLOW ABOUT THINKING ABOUT SELF-IMAGE???
I just don't get it. Its all right to improve your self-image but its not okay to obssess about it all the time. But when people talk about self-image, everyone goes "Eh, don't be so shallow lah! "

Sigh, I seriously need to get a life.

Things I have to do this holiday:

  1. STUDY!!!!
  2. Lose 1.5kgs at least!
  3. Read more on Emperor Qin ShiHuang Di.
  4. Write more love poetry.
  5. Clean my room. Too many exam papers around!
  6. Practise my guitar.
  7. Have fun!

1 comments:

Josiah.Ching said...

'Charm is deceitful and beauty is fleeting, but a woman who fears the LORD, she shall be praised.'-Enough to sum up and encourage any female about self-image ;-)