Sunday, April 12, 2009

Passing the baton

I finally beat a guy at something!
In your face, Josiah!!!

Its the 21st century, women are stronger now.
So just accept it lah, okay?

Well, I'm just amazed at myself that I'm physically stronger.
*whistles to self*

BOO-YAH!!!


Oh well, I had a great weekend. It was Sri's birthday and my mom's, so you see, I practically blew off on my diet! It was great to catch up with my pals after so long and they were like, " We read your blog, why so emo??"
And I just blushed.

Then I went off to church - in my school uniform, :( - and Sharma started teasing me cause I'm a prefect and he was all " sampah masyarakat" and "anjing". Oh well, I couldn't care less.

Then my dad took us all out for dinner and had caramel cheesecake.
Yummm....

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, MA!
LOVE YOU LOADS HEAPS!!!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY SRI!!!
LOVE YOU LOADS, TOO!

I'm still so perasan over the beating-the-guy-in-something issue.
Let me tell you, the feeling is GREAT!!

1 comments:

Josiah.Ching said...

Bah! Ain't a fair fight after all. I'm all bones :-p