Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Answering the Call?

I think I know my calling in life already.
It was there all the while, just that I got distracted with what others wanted and what else I could do.
I'm a writer.

I love writing articles, stories, poems, memoirs, plays and diary entries of make believe people. Especially when Ms. Goh requested for the articles on relationships for the school magazine. While I was working on it, this nice peace just surrounded me and I could almost hear a voice inside telling me "This is what you're made to do".

Gosh, I sound so dramatic.


Plus, I'm quite a passionate person. When I put my heart into something, I give my all and just do it. Although I'm so inspired to write a novel now but I'm telling myself that SPM is just 5 WEEKS AWAY!!!! I wish I could put that same passion into my studies right now.

I imagine a lot. I'm just afraid that if people know my impossible imaginations, they might laugh, ridicule and think I'm crazy. Or like my dad, who thinks that "I'm living in denial".

Wow, my future is too bright.
Am I running away from it?

0 comments: