Friday, September 25, 2009

A channel of blessing

I think the best way to learn the scriptures is through debates and discussions with one another. During BK class today, we discussed Luke 19 and 20. At first, we read the passage and after that Ms. Sim explains it to us so that we'll get an idea of it. Once that was done, the girls and I started debating and discussing certain passages of scripture that almost took more than an hour. Through this, I've learnt so many things on why Jesus said and did what He did. I'm so inspire to study the Word more.



After our break, we suddenly talked about BGR. It was so unexpected because we were supposed to proceed to Luke 21. Although I won't tell you what we discussed since its P&C, I just felt this deep peace flowing through me, as some of you know that I'm going through a rough time now. Whatever Ms. Sim said really made sense and in my heart I was thanking God because He used Ms. Sim to speak to us, especially to me.


I really enjoyed BK class today because I found a new way to learn scripture. I just wished that the YF would do activities like this because we don't just learn from one another, but we also learn to listen to other people's point of view and in the process, we grow closer.
Its amazing how the Lord can really speak to us through people.

I went to BK with a wounded heart but I came back healed!
Although it will take time, I know God will ressurect the friendship and heal the wounds, so right now I'll just depend on Him and give my whole life to Him.

''Heaven and earth shall pass away; but My words shall not pass away"
Luke 21:33

0 comments: