Friday, October 16, 2009

Diwali fever??

Tomorrow is gonna be a great day.

First up, I've got open house at Sarves, then Dano's and the last, Lisa's house. I'm so glad that I can hang-out with my classmates after school hours. All of them are gonna look so gorgeous and pretty without all the school rules. ( HEHEHE, I sound like a rebel ). Plus, my sister has been shipped off to my grandparent's. :-)

I'm just gonna eat eat eat eat eat and enjoy myself before I hibernate in my room to continue my studying. I can't wait to take photos. I might post it up here if I'm hardworking. Or not, check my Facebook and you'll see it there.

After that, I'm heading off to church. Too bad I can't have lunch with the Pan Mee fellas but oh well, theres always Sunday!! I wonder whats the colour theme this week. Last Sunday, everyone looked so pure and innocent in white. The sunday before that, we wore blue and everyone looked so calm... But the best was the Hari Raya week when we wore red and took pictures.
SIGHHHH...Beautiful memories..


Can't wait for tomorrow.
I've got such great friends.
Wouldn't trade them for the world!!

:-)

0 comments: