Sunday, October 25, 2009

A Steadfast Love

I would give anything...
Just to see you smile...
Just to hear your laugh...
Just to listen to your voice again...
Just to look into your eyes...

I will keep on believing...
That there are greater things in store for us...
That it was by no accident that you walked into my life...
That we will have a future together...
A bright and beautiful one forever...

I should in the mean time...
Wait on the Lord...
Have faith in Him...
Continue to pray for you...
And love you even more...

People can stand in between you and me...
People can keep me from looking at you...
People can speak unbelief into my mind...
But one thing's for sure...
People cannot stop my heart that beats for you...

I will wait for the right time...
Love is Patient...
I will continue to persevere...
Love hopes and believes all things...
Love never fails...

0 comments: