Tuesday, October 13, 2009

I love Bio because...

How am I gonna promote Biology to all the Form 3 students tomorrow???

Firstly, I'm so honoured that my teacher chose me. I guess its because I really put in a lot of effort to study and score well in my trials, thats why she chose me :-)
And I don't have much of a problem speaking in front of crowds.

I'm not trying to praise myself or anything, but I'm really honoured to be chosen to promote the subject I love. Won't you feel the same way too??

The only problem is that I'm stuck and I don't know what to say. How do I start my talk? How will I make it interesting that the Form 3s will like it?

Why do I love BIO?? I guess I'll start with that.
Then move on from there.

After all, the study of Biology opens my mind to wonder how on earth God could come up with such things as homosapiens, autotrophs and genetic variations?
Its a wonder really.
Indeed, what an awesome and mighty God we serve!!

0 comments: