Friday, October 2, 2009

More ramblings...

I can't wait for SPM to be over. Then I can finally go to a quiet place and just listen to the environment. I'm super emo nowadays, its scaring me. I know its not the hormones but its probably my fried brain cause I'm so tired of my mundane life.

I need more colour, don't you think?

I want to go to a place where I can empty all the contents of my mind and live mindless-ly for a while. I have this tendency to think too much and I've got to stop it. I need a chocolate milkshake and more glucose. I need to internalize scripture and speak it out loud so that my ears will ear it.

I need more faith.
I need to look at myself in the mirror and tell myself that I'm strong. That whatever mood I'm in, things are gonna be okay. I just have to hold on to God and have loads and loads of faith.
I'm not alone, I've got good friends. I've got family. I've got PAN MEE.

Then WHYWHYWHYWHYWHYWHY am I feeling this way??

Sigh, why is life so hard????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

0 comments: