Friday, December 25, 2009

2010 - yoohooo!!!

It feels great to be back on my feet! Thank God that I decided to let Him take the wheel of my life. Since I'm not living my life as how it should be, I might as well give God a chance, right?

I'm all excited for 2010. Although I'm still looking and enquiring for part-time jobs, I will not let that rob me of a good 3 months of learning, growing and maturing before I head off to HELP for my foundation course (I think its confirmed already though I'm still praying about it) probably in April/May. According to my dad, college life is really going to question my beliefs and my principles, if I'm not careful, I might fall into the "mold" and be highly influenced by the "party-like-a-rockstar" lifestyle and the "if-you've-got-it-flaunt-it" lifestyle.

Although I'm a girl, I still might accidently place my eyes on something too revealing since I heard that girls in HELP have not enough fabric on their body (if you get what I mean). Gosh, I don't know how some girls have the guts to dress up so trashy and skimpy. Its seriously dispicable (no offense!)

Anyway, back to my point. I'm really excited to go for more Scripture Union camps, leadership camps, youth conferences and writer's camps. Its gonna be awesome! Plus, to really get involve in church activities and other projects. Like the upcoming plans of the Lifehouse skit for Easter.

Wow, and more baking! Yay! Finally I can go back to perfecting my cookies and pies that I haven't touched the whole year because of the dreaded exam. And of course, DRIVING LESSONS!! Though I'm not so hot for it yet. That can wait :-)

RANDOM: Gosh, I need some watermelons.


I've got so many books to read and lots of stories to write. I've been writing my Peter Pan fan-fics and hoping for more inspiration for short stories. I can finally go back to being "Miss Austen".

But most of all, I want my spiritual life to build up. The Lord has been doing great things in my life and I've learnt so many lessons throughout this whole year. I yearn to see more of His glory and experience His everlasting love because that's the only love that can satisfy the longing on my heart. I will make the most of my single life serving the Lord and others, hopefully without entanglements.

Blessed New Year, everyone!

0 comments: