Saturday, December 19, 2009

A Message To A Lady

The LORD speaks in a quiet and gentle manner,
"Draw close to me,
Let Me strengthen you with My right hand,
Though you walk in a world of iniquity,
you shall not fall,
For I will take your hand and walk with you,
And whisper words of truth and love into your ear

For I have created you a woman,
Fearfully and wondefully made,
For I carved your curves, your hair, your breasts,
Skillfully in secret because I saw you first,
Be in a quiet and gentle spirit,
That is precious in My sight,,
And serve me as how I have shaped you

My beloved woman,
You can never comprehend,
How wide, how deep and how great
My love is for you
Love Me, Serve Me, Follow Me."


taken from my quiet time, 17th Dec 2009, 11.25 pm.

1 comments:

Josiah.Ching said...

How true His Word is. From now on, fret not :-)