Tuesday, December 29, 2009

The meow from the exit

"Sigh...lots of dishes to wash! Thank God many people are out on holiday, if not I don't know if I can finish this pile!"
Meow.
Meow.
Did I just hear that? Nah, I'm probably dreaming.
Meow.
Meow.
OK, I better check it out that noise since I'm such a cat-lover. Who knows maybe it isn't Shammah going wild??
Walk two steps. Out of the kitchen and reach back exit staircase.
GASP!!!!
OMG, what a cute little cat! *smile* held by another cute person *ahem*
SO CUTE!!!!!
"See who I found", you smile at me, holding him.
So I walk towards you and go on to touch the little fella while you sit down at the steps.
In silence, we stroke its fur and found out it was a male cat.
Behind me, I hear a camera snap.
Oh...Shammah at it again. Probably will appear on facebook then the whole world will start teasing again. *rolls eyes*
Silence, I don't know what to say.
Been dreaming about this moment for quite some time.
Just enjoy it.
3...
2...
1...


:-)

0 comments: