Monday, December 21, 2009

Pillows, anyone??

I've lost inspiration to write.

I've lost interest in reading.

I've lost the mood to talk to cheery-cheery people cause right now I'm very emo-emo.

All I do is just house work so my thoughts will be far away.

All I do is stare at the cold morning and wait for the sun to rise.

All I do is hear no sound. Just the stillness of the moment.

All I do is just rely and wait on God.

My heart has frozen up, leaving me without emotion.

When I look at pictures of apple pies, tears fill up my eyes.

When I browse through old photos, my heart cracks.

When I hear songs from the 60s, my mind dies.

Yet in quietness, I seek the Lord because I know He will give me rest.

Yet in obedience, I will still surrender my heart to God because He is greater than my heart.


"Come to Me, all you who labor and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest. Take My yoke upon you and learn from Me, for I am gentle and lowly in heart, and you will find rest for your souls. For My yoke is easy and My burden is light"
Matthew 11:28-30



I miss You.

0 comments: