Sunday, July 12, 2009

An epistle is....

I've been addicted to two songs right now.

"Hey Stephen" by Taylor Swift
and
"Without You" by Hinder.

Actually, I LOVE all the Taylor Swift songs ( Most of you know I'm one of her mega diehard fanS! HEHE :P ).

I've grown to like Joshua (Ching). At first we used to tease him a lot because he had this little habit of touching girls subtly when he talks to them. HAHAHAHA. Its probably subconscious to him because he's quite a relational person (unlike his brother! :P ). Usually relational people like touch. The other word for it is kinesthetic.

I was really sick today at church (read my Facebook status) and he was the one joking around with me and I don't know if he was trying to cheer me up, but well, he did. At first he was being "worried" that he might get my sickness but after that he started talking to me and quoting lines from "Mind Your Language" ( its what we Selayang-ers like to do! )

Yea, he's a nice person. Sometimes he's the only person I talk to in church cause the rest are usually busy.

Its nice when someone comes and talks to you.
Makes you feel better (especially when you're sick. )

0 comments: