Saturday, July 11, 2009

Prefect Defenders!

Carissa enjoyed herself today. Twice!
First was prefects' gathering and at YF.

I really enjoyed the Prefects' Gathering firstly because our group, Cappella, consisted of really cool people and we got to know each other so well and gelled together as a team. There was Jeremy ( our group leader. Awesome fella! :P ), Szi Yee, Pei Ling, me, Majid, Syiza,Fiona, Tharannia and Bhageran.

Wish I could post the photo of Majid modelling as the Statue of Liberty. We did a really great job in designing the outfit using newspapers and straws.

Today in YF we learnt about self defence from Uncle David Christopher. It was awesome. I was quite amazed at U Wyn who had good physical coordination and endurance. Sharma was mostly drama-ing around and the rest of us were trying hard to memorize the steps.

Should have brought my camera!
Maybe the next youth programme ( Gunung Ledang! HAHA ) I'll be able to snap some shots.
:P

0 comments: