Saturday, July 4, 2009

"Friends" - What a joke!

Sometimes I feel like as though I'm forgotten. I don't know why but its a negative feeling I get when I find out that people whom I'm friends with know a certain thing that I don't and they don't share it with me.

Instead they laugh about it and make it as though its an exclusive inside joke although I'm very close to them and we've been good friends. I mean, yeah... I know that its their wish if they want to share but when you're close friends with that person, it just hurts.
Its funny that most girls at my age are so concerned about improving their appearance and hoping that they're appealing to the opposite sex, but all I wish is that I have true friends.

People who don't use you just to vent out their problems ( Yeah ,I know that I'm blessed with good listening skills ) and people who sometimes have the decency to include you when they're all giddy about a certain joke and not leave you out.

When will I ever make peace with the subject of friendship?
Its getting tiring lah.

0 comments: