Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Summary of the Day

Don't you think that for once, its nice to do something different?

Today during Girl Guides meeting, we had a tent-setting competition and we got third place! ( yay! ). Its was really fun because we were mostly teasing Sri because she was so semangat to go for NS cause she got chosen ( fyi, I didn't get chose for NS. Sad....) but she's such a primadonna. Hehe, good for you, Sri!

One thing I wish was that people didn't have to be so overly particular about things. Something happened in class today and I was a little nonchalant about it first but when I thought about it further, I wished that people could learn to communicate clearly with one another.

At least less problems will be created and less energy used to fight!

Oh well, gotta blast.
Can't wait for Bio class.
LOVE BIO!!!!!!!!!!!!!

0 comments: