Friday, July 31, 2009

Only Hope

I

NEED

A

BREAK.


Dear God,

Give me strength to go through each day as I walk through hardships and tribulations.
Bring in people who will build me up and encourage me in my faith. Help me see the brighter side of life and enable me to consecrate myself to You. Shield me from temptation and lazyness.
Help me count every blessing You have given me and help me see that I am complete in Your sight and that I live for you alone and no one else.
Teach me, O God to be kind to people around me that I may reflect Your love and compassion to those around me.
Forgive me, Lord for the times I neglected Your word and the fellowship of believers. Grant me strength to meditate on Your word and rely on You totally.
Fill my mind and heart with Your peace.

I Love You.

Carissa.

0 comments: